(1) "we are standing on a map of iraq...": WHY ARE YOU STANDING ON A MAP OF IRAQ??!?!
(2) when did the "news" become an interview show?
(3) seriously. there is no statement of what happened or of headlines. there are no stories. everything is phrased as a question to a pundit.
(4) i do not know what it happening in the world.
(5) the only statement in this morning show was "we are standing on a map of iraq..."
(6) which just raised the question of WHY ARE YOU STANDING ON A MAP OF IRAQ??!?!
(7) apparently things are happening because there's a ticker at the bottom of the screen with headlines, but they're not talking about those.
(8) they're just asking questions of some dude whilst standing on a map of iraq.
(9) if this were a map of france, would they be standing on it? or do they only stand on maps of iraq?